Monocrome home


I have browsed a new favorite during the Christmas holidays, Monochrome home an interior design book beautifully photographed by Pia Ulin and styled by Interiors stylist Hilary Robertson and my obsession with darker walls like these photos is growing stronger. I have not yet found the right shade but i painted my son's room in alcros grådis earlier this fall and really love the result, but it feels a little too dark for my living room .. well to be continued, but i´m grateful for any suggestions!

Via Pia Ulin with thank´s

0 kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A