Studio oliver gustav


Last week I was in Copenhagen and a shop I never miss is lovely Studio oliver Gustav. which is a studio and shop with selected furnishings and works of art. The atmosphere is calm and oliver are incredibly nice and charismatic, he talks about how he already as a child been passionate about the beautiful venue located right in the beginning of Nyhavn and his collaborations and passion in finding new beautiful art project. One of his project is The cooperation with French candle manufacturer Mad et Len. 
If you are in Copenhagen, I can highly recommend a visit.

Via Deco atelier


1 kommentarer:

  1. so nice )
    can you please tell me where do you edit those photos?

    SvaraRadera

 

Contact me

Namn

E-post *

Meddelande *

About

Welcome to All is pretty!

My name is Annie, I am a freelance Interior stylist from Stockholm and the founder/owner of All is pretty the shop, whish is a webshop selling vintage and other small design goods. On the blog i will share my inspiration,interior design, fashion,food,and all beautiful things that i like. I hope you like it. /A